Mixed Media Project Bag
This project brings together some of Nick’s favorite techniques. You’ll learn mono printing with a Gelli plate, machine embroidery, and hand sewing. And you’ll leave with a rocking project bag at the end of the class!
- Learn how to use a Gelli plate for printing on fabric.
- Free motion embroidery used as an embellishment.
- Use a small amount of hand applique putting finished pieces together.
- Basic sewing supplies
- Hand sewing needles
- Thread to coordinate with printed fabric
- Iron for setting paint
- Sewing machine capable of free-motion stitching