Here’s a little video from me with all the details for my Project Bag Class
You’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Use a Gelli plate for printing on fabric.
- Free motion embroidery when used as an embellishment.
- Use a small amount of hand applique putting finished pieces together.
There’s a great kit associated with this class that includes:
- A 5x6x2” quilted bag from Yazzi.com
- Fabric paint
- Transparent extender
- Gel print plate
- Fabric for printing (and a piece to practice on)
- Base design for rose motif
Please keep in mind that you’ll need to bring along a few basics to class like: basic sewing supplies, hand sewing needles, thread to coordinate with printed fabric, scissors, iron for setting paint, and sewing machine capable of free-motion stitching.
This project brings together some of my favorite techniques, and you’ll leave with a rocking project bag at the end of the class! Here’s the link to order your kit and class today.