HAPPY MON-YAY — THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP
Hello my friends! Last week was so busy and I don’t think this week has any intention of slowing down! I’ve been bustling around getting ready for my new Draping Series that is going to be such a blast! Be sure to check your inbox for all the details – it’s free for all subscribers! Enjoy this little roundup of weekend favorites.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
|Who’s ready to tie-dye with me and Chase?
|I’m ready to tie-dye! Who’s with me? I have a fun new Fabric Folding for Ice/Tie-Dyeing Class with Chase now available! It’s going to be so much fun and a great hobby to add to your repertoire.
|New Biased Scarf Class is Available
|I have a fun new class to share with you! It’s called the Pieced Bias Scarf, and I’ll show you a simple way to make a bias scarf that’s either one piece of fabric or pieced out a number of coordinating fabrics. Bias scarves are a wonderful way to dress up an outfit…
|What Is Fiber Art?
|The Dragonfly Creative team sat down with your favorite fiber artist, Nick Coman, to ask him ALL the things about life and art! Here’s what he had to say: How did you get introduced to Fiber Arts? I had grandmothers on both sides that were sewers and needle…
Summer Goals Freebie from Casey Wiegand’s Blog
Recipe I’m Loving
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- (then any extra marshmallows, nuts, fruits, chocolate syrup for the creating part!)
- Heat your griddle or pan on medium. Mix all of your dry ingredients together in a big bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine the rest of your ingredients. Then gently combine wet and dry ingredients – don’t over-mix! A few lumps are ok.
- Add a little butter to your griddle and once melted, add 1/2 cup of batter for each pancake. Flip each one once bubbles start to form. Cook for another little bit until the pancake is cooked through. Now you’re ready to eat! Once the pancakes are cooled you can cut various shapes and use a variety of nuts, fruit, marshmallows & chocolate syrup to create your owls! Be creative and have fun! SUCH a sweet way to make breakfast extra special with just a few extra steps!
MONDAY FAVES + SONGS + LINKS TO EVERYTHING I LOVE FROM GARVIN + CO.
+ This pear & gorgonzola salad looks absolutely delicious! Add some grilled chicken and dinner is served!
+ This is a fun inflatable pool for Summertime!
+ Who loves a good 90’s movie? The classic Parent Trap is always a winner!